Friday, January 27, 2012

Dinner and a Movie

Today was totally awesome! I only had one class at 9AM and then i came home and took a 4 hour nap. It was great! Around 2PM I awoke and decided to watch an episode of The L Word. It was the episode in which Dana dies and the girls go to the waterfalls to spread her ashes. I love that show so much! Then I had to drive in to town to pick my mom up. When we got home, the check from my dad was in the mail. I was so excited to actually have money that i took my mom out for dinner at The Porter House. While there, I applied for a hostess job. I really hope I get it. I could really use the extra cash. Dinner was amazing....from the Shrimp Tempura appetizer all the wayto the brownie a la mode. We came home and settled in to watch a movie together. With Ginger on mom's lap and Zoey on the couch next to me, we were all happy. We watched Super 8 and to my surprise, it was actually pretty good. Right now, I am up in my room getting ready for bed after a nice, soothing, hot shower. I hope all is well with the world tonight. And if there maybe worries for anyone, know that you are in my prayers tonight. I am happy and I hope all of you can feel like this some day soon.
Goodnight Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment